Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm Here! I'm Here!

ok yea yea yea... I know I haven't updated this in FOREVER! Well alot has been going on the past couple weeks.

So my last blog was about how 2 week notices are stupid if the office you are leaving is going to exclude you and treat you like poo. Well I still think that! I do not miss that place AT ALL!

SO my new job is FANTABULOUS! I absolutly LOVE it! I have deadlines, which I love, and I actually have responsibilities and get respect! Kinda weird! haha Where I moved from I hardly had any responsibilities and didn't get any kind of respect. I wasn't valued at all. Now I am. People actually rely on me! YAY! Oh yea and did I mention I work in a BEAUTIFUL location! Right on Lake Union. AND I work in an office with 2 other gals and they rock! Its so nice!

I was talking with an agent today and he was telling me how he believes that an office environment is really determined by the type of leader it has. Well our "leader" is super duper nice and friendly and knows what he is doing. He respects and cares about people. Imagine that coming from a person who has power. I KNOW... Weird Huh!? ANd my direct boss, she is awesome too! She has done pretty much every job in the office and actually knows how to do our jobs and is willing to everything that we do. Heck she does! She is amazing. SO pretty much I am super positive right now and everyone has accepted me and hasnt looked down at me at all. I LOVE IT! I see myself being here for a long time!

Ok enough work stuff...

So this weekend is Memorial Day Weekend... And we all know what that means!!!!.... MOCLIPS HERE WE COME! I am sure they hate us there but oh well! We cant do the stuff we do there here! It is always a great time. Nothing but fun! Partying, talking, bonding and TONS of memories! I always go with my bestest friends and I couldnt ask for more. So I am sure I will have a ton more stories next week.

Pretty much caught up now!
So am going to go now!
Ciao For Now!
xoxo
Missa

No comments: