Friday, May 11, 2007

2 weeks notice... WHY!?!

So I am at the end of my first week of my two week notice I submitted to my boss. My last day is next friday, may 18th!! I start at the new location Monday the 21st. I usually like to take a couple days off to clear my mind between jobs. It helps me tranisition. I guess that will all have to happen on the weekend. As if I am not doing enough on the weekend!

I would kind of like to talk about the 2 week notice B.S.! First of all I don't even know why I put in a 2 week notice to this place. Since the day my boss told everyone I was leaving (which I was not in the meeting on, so I am sure enough shit talking was going on!) I have been treated like I am not even there! I am being ignored by almost everyone there and everyone is getting on my last nerves! Well except a couple people. There are these ladies in the office, lets call them CC and LL, they are going NUTS! They both think they are the RULERS OF THE OFFICE DUnNN DUnNN NAA NAA! EHHHH WRONG! It has been so CRAZY busy in the office and they really cant handle the stress. LL is snapping at everyone and being rude and then WAYYY to fake happy on the phone the next. SO annoying! and CC she thinks she is the only one in the world. Its her way or its wrong. Even though half the time she just wants to change stuff for NO REASON! Whateva! Even the temp has an issue with CC. She has only been here for a week or so! haha

Anyways... So I got the job at this place because I was in a class with this girl, who is now a friend, and she is gone now! She went and left me! But to bigger and better things. She was so mistreated here and disrespected. I am so glad she flew away. SO ever since she has been gone (only 1 week or so!) I have hated the atmosphere even more! Luckily I have kind of connected with another girl in the office. She rocks! She is a true leader and deserves more! But she will some day! Big Red cant last forever! ;o)

Ok Ok So I have kind of strayed from the point of this post but all in all it comes down to, if I was going to be treated like shit then why not just let me go over and train while I could?! Now I am going to miss out on training with the girl whose position I will be taking over because her notice is up right when I start. Maybe if I was actually involved with this busy time it would make a little more sense. But it is clear that I will not be missed once I am gone from this office. It is ok though. I will keep in touch with who I want to. I mean, I'm not leaving the company, just the position and THIS OFFICE! UGG

I think I am done with this work venting! Back to searching the internet!
Ciao for Now!
Melissa
P.S. Did I tell you I have been completely unproductive today! Maybe because I am sick...

No comments: