Monday, May 7, 2007

I am... Who I am...

Well I thought I would make the first blog be just about me... I intend to use this as a way to get my thoughts out there.

So about me... I am a 22 year old female who is trying to figure out where I am going with life. Just like any other Generation Y-er, I am a little unsure. All I am sure of is I want to accomplish many great things in life and I know I wanna keep movin on up! I think people should always challenge themselves. If you dont feel challenged anymore you probably aren't doing your best at being better. I am a goal setter. Usually very little or very big... Hardly ever in between.

I am an only child who basically grew up with cousins as brothers and sisters. My family is my life! Without them I am nothing. I was raised by my mom and my dad. My dad passed away about 2-1/2 years ago from a sudden heart attack. My family keeps telling me that I am my "father's daughter." They call me George Jr. Apparently I am JUST like him. I'll take that as a compliment thank you! So being just like him the fact that he is no longer here as hit me hard. I am not one to really show my pain and sorrow, so I hold it all in and know that whatever doesn't kill me can only make me stronger. That is the truth.

Anyways... How about some fun stuff?...

So I went to Lindbergh High School and graduated as part of the Class of 2002. I wasn't a big fan of high school but Dance Team kept me interested. I was a member of the Dance Team for 3 years and Captain for 2. Without that team I would have HATED high school. Although I kind of miss it now. Maybe its just because there was less responsibility. I guess I cant say HATE because if it wasn't for high school I would have never met my hubby! Yes that's right... I am married to my high school sweetheart! yea yea yea AWwWw get it all out! haha But seriously he is the greatest!

So where are we now? Well after 7-1/2 years of being together we finally got married on January 1st, 2007! YAY! We got our own place in March and are hoping to purchase something sometime next year.

What else? I work for a major real estate company.

My friends... I LOVE THEM! They are seriously the best EVER! My best friends and I have been friends since junior high and before! I love it! My friends are my family and we already talked about that so ya know how I am about that.

Well I have to end this now but I am sure if you continue to read my posts you will figure out the person that I am! So Ciao For Now!
xoxo
Missa

No comments: