Friday, June 29, 2007

I need some spice in my life!

So I have been thinking lately that I need less go go go and more FUN FUN FUN! I feel like I have been nothing but wedding stuff for the past 6 months! I tried the whole part time job but that just made it worse because then I really had NO FREE TIME! The wedding is in 3 weeks and I couldnt be happier for it to be here! I can't wait for the wedding but I SOOOOOO want to be done with the planning and preparation! Oh my goodness! There are so many directions and things to remember, its ridiculous! Luckily I have awesome cousins and mom to help me! Without them I would have run away by now!

So we are getting there on finalizing things. The tuxes are picked out and everyone just needs to go get sized and pay. The food is for the most part done with just need to get plates and junk. Flowers... done. Hair and makeup... done. Dress... done. What else is there? Oh yea a DJ! so I have one lined up or so i thought... I emailed him the other day to find out when we could meet up and I could get him my songs and I still havent had any response! I am not going to freak yet but seriously what the hell am I going to do if I cant get a hold of him?! Ok not even going to think about it!

Anywho... SO besides wedding stuff... I have been pretty blah because my hubby works so damn much!! We never get to go do things like the other couples of the world. He works all weekend and 12 hours a day on the week days. So pretty much all we do is stay home or go to the drive in. Which I love, dont get me wrong but I want to SPICE IT UP! I want to go on day trips, to the mountains, to eastern washington, to oregon, the beach, camping, festivals, just sight seeing. ANYTHING!! PLEASE!?! Well all in time I suppose. We are paying our dues now.

Plus being broke doesnt help the situation! PH ***HUMFFHHHH***

No comments: